Town & Country’s Service Advantage Program
We want our customers to save on their energy bills ... that's why Town & Country developed the Service Advantage Program, which allows customers to benefit from these following services:
Option #1: Variable Rate Plan
As always, we thank you for your continued patronage.
Service Advantage Program Contract Terms & Conditions
Town & Country Oil Corp., hereafter "Town & Country," hereby agrees to provide you with its PRICE PROTECTION PROGRAM subject to the following conditions:
1. AUTOMATIC DELIVERY REQUIRED. You agree to purchase from Town & Country all of your heating oil requirements during the effective plan period. You will allow Town & Country to schedule these deliveries utilizing its automatic delivery schedule. You may order oil if the tank is less than 1/4 full. However, requests to top-off your tanks are not permitted under this program.
2. RISKS AND REWARDS. The plan contains monetary penalties for premature termination under certain circumstances. In order to induce Town & Country to make this plan available to you, you expressly agree that in the event you cancel your participation in this plan or if automatic delivery to the premises terminates before May 31st for any reason including your credit delinquency, you will pay, upon Town & Country's demand, a penalty of $500 unless you can verify that you have sold, transferred or have moved out of the premises to which oil has been delivered. Fuel oil supplies and prices will be contingent on our suppliers having product in our local Sprague terminal in Mount Vernon.
3. We offer two payment options as follows: You will elect to be placed in our 12-month budget plan; or you may pay in full within 10 days of each delivery.
4. You agree to make your account current or to make all budget payments by the 10th day of each month. Payments are deemed paid when funds are received by Town & Country. If your account is not current, or if you violate any terms of this agreement, Town & Country may, at its sole option, re-bill you for each gallon delivered under this plan using its posted price, and you agree to pay such differential. In addition, you agree to pay all collection costs, if necessary, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs.
5. Any taxes, duties, fees or dues imposed by the federal government will be additional and your responsibility.
6. There shall be no changes, or transfers, verbal or written, accepted regarding the guaranteed price plan. This agreement is not transferable without the written approval of Town & Country Oil Corporation.
7. This agreement shall become effective only upon acceptance by Town & Country's credit manager and may be cancelled at the end of the effective period by the customer or Town & Country.
8. The Service Advantage Program ends as of May 31st, 2010. At that time a new plan will be offered.
Site created by PriMedia | Oilheat-Advertising