Town & Country Oil's Service Advantage Program
If you’re interested in complete home comfort, you’ve come to the right place. Town & Country Oil provides options when it comes to saving on your New York energy bills, and that’s why we’ve developed the Service Advantage Program. This comprehensive option will completely cover your home comfort needs. It even includes loyalty credits that you can use toward future fuel orders and service requests! Keep reading to learn about all the benefits of the Service Advantage Program, or simply contact our team today to sign up.CONTACT US
Service Advantage Program Benefits:
- Automatic Delivery. Never worry about whether or not you have enough fuel oil in your storage tank— that’s Town & Country Oil’s job. We’ll ensure your uninterrupted warmth by delivering heating oil when you need it!
- Comprehensive Service Coverage. Choose a comprehensive service contract for your heating system. Your heating system will be covered if parts need to be repaired or replaced. This will reduce unexpected repair and service costs, which can really add up over time.
- Loyalty Credits. Every year you are enrolled in our Service Advantage Program, you will receive $50 toward the purchase of comfort equipment installed by Town & Country Oil. You can receive up to a total of $500 in loyalty credits.
- Price Protection. As energy price volatility continues in the market, it’s important to make sure that you’re getting the most for your hard-earned dollar. Let us help you find the program that best suits your needs. Our Service Advantage Program offers you two options to help you gain control of your oil costs for the next heating season.
Option #1: Variable Rate Plan
This is a floating or daily street price that fluctuates with the market, rather than trying to time the market and look for the perfect entry point. The Variable plan will allow you to cost average throughout the heating season and has proven very successful over the past several years.REQUEST ENROLLMENT
Option #2: Cap Plan
This plan offers you downside protection by requiring you to purchase insurance, at a nominal cost to protect you from violent price swings in either direction. Our Cap Plan gives you a price ceiling while still providing you with downside protection, in case the market were to collapse, as it did last year.REQUEST ENROLLMENT
Pair with Our Budget Plan for Predictable Payments
Whichever program you feel best suits your needs, we encourage you to enroll in our budget plan. By spreading your annual fuel costs into 12 equal monthly payments, you never have to worry about paying higher heating bills in the wintertime and especially around the holidays. Once you choose this plan, we will look into your account history and project your costs for the next 12-month period. This cost will then be divided into 12 equal monthly payments. No more guessing— you’ll know exactly what your monthly payments will be, and you can budget accordingly.
Please contact one of our friendly and professional customer service representatives today to assist you. As always, we thank you for your continued patronage.SIGN UP FOR SERVICE ADVANTAGE
Service Advantage Program Contract Terms & Conditions
Town & Country Oil Corp., hereafter “Town & Country,” hereby agrees to provide you with its PRICE PROTECTION PROGRAM subject to the following conditions:
- AUTOMATIC DELIVERY REQUIRED. You agree to purchase from Town & Country all of your heating oil requirements during the effective plan period. You will allow Town & Country to schedule these deliveries, utilizing its automatic delivery schedule. You may order oil if the tank is less than 1/4 full. However, requests to top-off your tanks are not permitted under this program.
- RISKS AND REWARDS. The plan contains monetary penalties for premature termination under certain circumstances. In order to induce Town & Country to make this plan available to you, you expressly agree that in the event you cancel your participation in this plan or if automatic delivery to the premises terminates before May 31st for any reason, including your credit delinquency, you will pay, upon Town & Country’s demand, a penalty of $500 unless you can verify that you have sold, transferred, or have moved out of the premises to which oil has been delivered. Fuel oil supplies and prices will be contingent on our suppliers having product in our local Sprague terminal in Mount Vernon.
- We offer two payment options as follows: You will elect to be placed in our 12-month budget plan; or you may pay in full within 10 days of each delivery.
- You agree to make your account current or to make all budget payments by the 10th day of each month. Payments are deemed paid when funds are received by Town & Country. If your account is not current, or if you violate any terms of this agreement, Town & Country may, at its sole option, re-bill you for each gallon delivered under this plan using its posted price, and you agree to pay such differential. In addition, you agree to pay all collection costs, if necessary, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
- Any taxes, duties, fees, or dues imposed by the federal government will be additional and your responsibility.
- There shall be no changes, or transfers, verbal or written, accepted regarding the guaranteed price plan. This agreement is not transferable without the written approval of Town & Country Oil Corporation.
- This agreement shall become effective only upon acceptance by Town & Country’s credit manager and may be canceled at the end of the effective period by the customer or Town & Country.
- The Service Advantage Program ends as of May 31st, 2022. At that time a new plan will be offered.